Our experienced professionals
With 25-plus years of experience, NY Inspection Pros is your one-stop choice for commercial building inspections. The experts at NY Inspection Pros will assess the true condition of any commercial property, and be transparent in informing if any work is necessary to get the property up to standards.
NY Inspection Pros has a wealth of experience in thoroughly examining condos, factory buildings, hotels, shopping malls, mixed-use properties, office buildings, warehouses, restaurants and much more to determine whether or not your targeted structure is worth the investment. The assessors from NY Inspection Pros are highly experienced in building and commercial property inspections, and many are licensed professional engineers or registered architects.
NY Inspection Pros reviews the integrity of the commercial structure, from roof to foundation, to ensure that your investment will pay dividends for years to come.
Our detailed inspection process
The NY Inspection Pros process will detail the overall structural integrity of the facility, including the roof condition; review Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility; test the electrical network; assess the plumbing system; inspect the Heating, Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) system; inspect all elevators and conveyance systems; and review the landscape, irrigation and site grading for any drainage issues to ensure the commercial property is a safe, sound and ideal target for your investment. Should any of these elements not meet NY Inspection Pros standards, the inspector will issue an estimated cost of any overall repairs of replacements should they be required.
- Roof inspection: The inspector will ensure the roof is structurally sound, checking for any visible leaks, rot, rut or even roof sag. We will review the construction of any skylights, chimneys, vents and gutters, and check to see if there are any areas where water may collect on the roof. Our inspector will also check to make sure every facet of the commercial property’s roof was installed correctly, including shingles, flashing, ventilation systems or any other areas of concern.
- Review Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance: The goal of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), a law passed in 1990, is to ensure that commercial facilities and public accommodations are completely accessible to persons with disabilities. NY Inspection Pros will make sure that all parking areas building ramps, stairs, elevators, entrances and bathrooms are able to accommodate persons with disabilities and be in compliance with the ADA.
- Test and review electrical systems: NY Inspection Pros will thoroughly review and inspect all electrical systems and their components to ensure all are up to proper standards. Our experienced inspectors have the ability to recognize most types and conditions of electrical systems, making a detailed assessment of the switchboard, distribution, panelboard, cabling, wire, circuit breakers, metering system, grounding and much more.
- Examine the overall plumbing system: Our extensive examination process takes an in-depth look at all pipes for issues; test water pressure to ensure that incoming water is not being blocked; examine the flow rate of waste water to ensure it is draining properly; as well as check for mold, mildew, water stains and puddles. NY Inspection Pros will also inspect all fixtures for leaks and broken safety valves.
- HVAC inspection: Our experts take a close look at all commercial HVAC elements to maintain the cleanliness of your building. NY Inspection Pros will inspection all HVAC components and will let you know if anything requires replacement before these vital components wear to the point of damage. Our experts check the integrity of the wiring and duct work of all units to ensure that the HVAC system is operating to its fullest potential.
- Inspect all elevators and conveyance systems: When an elevator or conveyance system is installed in a commercial space, it is required to be inspected by a certified inspector to assure the equipment is compliant to ASME A17.1 (Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators) and/or ASME A18.1 (Safety Code for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts). NY Inspection Pros ensures that your commercial space’s elevators and conveyance systems remain code compliant and are up to standards.
- Review the landscape, irrigation and site grading for any drainage issues: NY Inspection Pros will ensure that the land surrounding your targeted property is properly leveled, with correctly graded slopes. Pooling rain water can seep inwards and compromise the building structure, leading to water damage inside. NY Inspection Pros examines the exterior landscape and addresses any potential drainage issues that may arise.
Results and satisfaction guaranteed
NY Inspection Pros will compile your final Commercial Property Condition Report and present all observations, both positive and negative, as well as provide recommendations on possible repairs that should be made prior to purchase. Your bottom line depends on the future of your targeted commercial property. NY Inspection Pros gives you the peace of mind that you are investing wisely and that your long-term commercial investment will pay dividends for years to come.